Saxon disc brooch (by Wessex Archaeology)
Garnet-inlaid disc brooch, found in Kent.
Saxon, 7th century AD, made of gilded silver, with garnet on cross-hatched goldfoil and possible meerschaum.
From the excavations at Springhead, Kent.
- spamspambaconandspam reblogged this from dafyddaprhys
- decadentiacoprofaga likes this
- spamspambaconandspam likes this
- dafyddaprhys reblogged this from antiquitatis
- separatioleprosorum likes this
- waywardwoes likes this
- guthbrand likes this
- amenohoakari reblogged this from antiquitatis
- antiquitatis posted this